We've offered holistic website security solutions since 2007
Complete Website Security, Protection & Monitoring
Stop worrying about website security threats and get back to building your online brand.
Your website has been hacked. Right now, your visitors – and reputation – are at stake. You’re worried about the cost and time it’s going to take to clean this up. Time is of the essence, and you need help from people you can count on.
Get peace of mind with our #1 WordPress Security, the most trusted in the industry. At K-Tech, we built our reputation on providing the best remediation service in the world.
You likely came to know of us via word-of-mouth recommendations, there is a reason for that. It’s because we fix hacked sites faster and better than you imagine, and we cut the through noise others depend on. We are thorough, efficient, and we care about making your website safe.
- Website malware removal
- Remove malware from any kind of website guaranteed
- We helped us block thousands of WordPress attacks in last few years
Professional Security Analysts
Our team is not restricted by traditional boundaries, we employ the brightest security analysts around the world. Each brings a unique perspective to your case. Providing you support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Highly skilled and trained security professional
- Leading subject matter experts in the field of website security
- Contributed to the biggest malware innovations in the past 7 years
- 24/7/365 support – security response when you need it most
Malware Scanning and Detection
There is no worse feeling in the world than when you realize your website has infected the computer of someone you know. They’ve lost everything because your website infected them with malicious software. Our system provides continuous malware monitoring to help avoid these issues.
- Pharmaceutical Hack
- Drive by Download injections
- Defacements / Phishing
- Backdoor Injections
Malware Removal and Cleanup
Whether we detect it, or if someone else notifies you, our team is highly trained and specializes in the most complex infections. We’re not restricted by what our malware / security scanners detect. We welcome all types of infections, whether website defacements, backdoors, Phishing or any other number of attacks like Pharmaceutical injections.
- Unlimited Cleanups — no additional fees
- Full core files and database remediation
- Professional and specialized remediation
Website Blacklist Removal and Repair
We have a responsibility to monitor and create a safe online experience for users. Many organizations like Google and Bing have invested a lot of energy to identify and blacklist website that are being used nefariously. We integrate a number of the top Blacklist API’s allowing us to quickly see if your brand is being affected.
- This site may be compromised!
- This site is hacked!
- Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
- Supporting Google, Bing, Yahoo and Desktop AntiVirus’
Repair Dirty SEO
Also known as Search Engine Poisoning (SEP) attacks we have a keen, and effective, approach to addressing infected SEO on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). There is nothing more embarrassing when someone is looking for your product, but instead they see and are redirected to Viagra and Cialas pages on your website.
- Google / Bing / Yahoo Search Engine Results Pages
- Clean your dirty SEO rankings
- Restore your brands reputation
Scanning for malware is but one piece of the puzzle, there are a variety of other security related events that you should be mindful of. Things like DNS and WHOIS modifications, modifications that you didn’t perform. Other events include monitoring the versions of your applications, and web servers. All contributing components to your security posture.
- Continuous malware and non-malware scanning
- Website Security state monitoring (i.e., DNS, WHOIS, SSL)
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
DoS / DDoS attacks have increased in popularity. They are easy to employ and highly effective. Often, the attacker has to do little to cause your website harm. The goal is to disrupt your business by taking your website off-line, stay ahead of these attacks.
- Layer 7 HTTP Flood Attacks
- DNS Amplification Attacks
- SSDP Attacks
Stop Website Attacks and Hacks
The biggest contributor to website hacks today come from insecure code being exploited. With enough time, as new techniques are found, attackers find ways to exploit weaknesses in code. The Website Firewall helps stop those vulnerabilities from being exploited.
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Stop Hackers Exploiting Software Vulnerabilities
No one wants to know that their website is being used to infect online visitors. Whether it’s to install a Trojan or something similar on their computer, or to steal credentials to their social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, etc..).
- Stop Your Website From getting Infected
- Prevent Google Blacklists
- Protect your Brands Reputation
Zero Day Response Mechanism
Zero Day attacks have been around since the beginning of the security industry. They signify the moment where vulnerabilities are disclosed and a patch is not available. It’s the moment where you and your website are at the greatest risk. Our Website Firewall allows us to virtually patch your environment within minutes of a Zero Day event being disclosed.
- Virtual Hardening
- Virtual patching
- Protection in the Cloud
The biggest concern with security implementations is always the impacts to the websites performance. Rest easy that with our Firewall you experience dramatic increases in performance, not just in how your website loads for your clients, but in the load placed on your web server.
- Website / Content Caching at the edge
- Reduced load on infrastructure
- Improved Website Performance
Platform Agnostic Simple Configuration
The beauty of the platform is it works across all platforms, including today’s most popular brands – WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, vBulletin and many more. It supports Apache, NGINX, and Windows web servers as well. It was built with the end-user in mind, allowing for quick and easy deployments.
- No product installation required
- Supports all Content Management Systems (CMS) — WordPress, Joomla, etc…
- Support all Web Servers — Apache, IIS, NGINX
Need a quote? Just ask…
Have a project you’re interested in discussing with us? Or looking for challenging work and want to join our growing team? We’d love to hear from you!